- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
This mom accidentally texted her daughter about a** eating in the worst possible way
Is it, though?
It’s always ass-eating season in America, but this fall is especially well suited for booty-related sex acts. At least, that’s according to one woman’s well-meaning mother, who sent her this helpful advice:
“Be careful when you leave in the morning it’s ass eating season!!!”
!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/zneJIzKu6f
— Grace (@graceL721) October 19, 2017
Three exclamation points!!! Wow!!! GraceL721’s mom is very excited about eating ass, which is very funny, because she doesn’t know what it means. It seems that Grace’s mom has combined two popular terms for taking a spill—to “eat it” and to “fall on one’s ass”—into a new phrase that already referred to anilingus. Whoops!
There are a couple of other possible explanations for this mishap, one of which Grace herself noticed: someone totally trolled her mom about what “eat ass” means, and her mom fell for it. “!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!!”
In a world where a kid convinced his dad that “bust a nut” meant “get angry” and the dad apparently took the phrase into a meeting with four-star generals, this is absolutely not out of the question.
The other, even funnier possibility is that Grace’s mom is trolling her. This text is almost too perfect to be real. If you had to write a joke where a mom thinks “eating ass” means falling, “ass eating season” is one of the best, most ridiculous phrases you could add.
And besides, Alison Williams had her ass eaten on Lena Dunham’s Girls years ago. If Lena Dunham knows what “eating ass” is, it’s not crazy to imagine the mom of a 20-something woman knowing it too.
Meanwhile, the kids have already moved on to more adventurous things.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.