- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
It’s always ass-eating season in America, but this fall is especially well suited for booty-related sex acts. At least, that’s according to one woman’s well-meaning mother, who sent her this helpful advice:
“Be careful when you leave in the morning it’s ass eating season!!!”
!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/zneJIzKu6f— Grace (@graceL721) October 19, 2017
Three exclamation points!!! Wow!!! GraceL721’s mom is very excited about eating ass, which is very funny, because she doesn’t know what it means. It seems that Grace’s mom has combined two popular terms for taking a spill—to “eat it” and to “fall on one’s ass”—into a new phrase that already referred to anilingus. Whoops!
There are a couple of other possible explanations for this mishap, one of which Grace herself noticed: someone totally trolled her mom about what “eat ass” means, and her mom fell for it. “!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!!”
In a world where a kid convinced his dad that “bust a nut” meant “get angry” and the dad apparently took the phrase into a meeting with four-star generals, this is absolutely not out of the question.
The other, even funnier possibility is that Grace’s mom is trolling her. This text is almost too perfect to be real. If you had to write a joke where a mom thinks “eating ass” means falling, “ass eating season” is one of the best, most ridiculous phrases you could add.
And besides, Alison Williams had her ass eaten on Lena Dunham’s Girls years ago. If Lena Dunham knows what “eating ass” is, it’s not crazy to imagine the mom of a 20-something woman knowing it too.
Meanwhile, the kids have already moved on to more adventurous things.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.