- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 2 Years Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
This mom accidentally texted her daughter about a** eating in the worst possible way
Is it, though?
It’s always ass-eating season in America, but this fall is especially well suited for booty-related sex acts. At least, that’s according to one woman’s well-meaning mother, who sent her this helpful advice:
“Be careful when you leave in the morning it’s ass eating season!!!”
!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/zneJIzKu6f
— Grace (@graceL721) October 19, 2017
Three exclamation points!!! Wow!!! GraceL721’s mom is very excited about eating ass, which is very funny, because she doesn’t know what it means. It seems that Grace’s mom has combined two popular terms for taking a spill—to “eat it” and to “fall on one’s ass”—into a new phrase that already referred to anilingus. Whoops!
There are a couple of other possible explanations for this mishap, one of which Grace herself noticed: someone totally trolled her mom about what “eat ass” means, and her mom fell for it. “!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!!”
In a world where a kid convinced his dad that “bust a nut” meant “get angry” and the dad apparently took the phrase into a meeting with four-star generals, this is absolutely not out of the question.
The other, even funnier possibility is that Grace’s mom is trolling her. This text is almost too perfect to be real. If you had to write a joke where a mom thinks “eating ass” means falling, “ass eating season” is one of the best, most ridiculous phrases you could add.
And besides, Alison Williams had her ass eaten on Lena Dunham’s Girls years ago. If Lena Dunham knows what “eating ass” is, it’s not crazy to imagine the mom of a 20-something woman knowing it too.
Meanwhile, the kids have already moved on to more adventurous things.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.