- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
It’s always ass-eating season in America, but this fall is especially well suited for booty-related sex acts. At least, that’s according to one woman’s well-meaning mother, who sent her this helpful advice:
“Be careful when you leave in the morning it’s ass eating season!!!”
!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/zneJIzKu6f— Grace (@graceL721) October 19, 2017
Three exclamation points!!! Wow!!! GraceL721’s mom is very excited about eating ass, which is very funny, because she doesn’t know what it means. It seems that Grace’s mom has combined two popular terms for taking a spill—to “eat it” and to “fall on one’s ass”—into a new phrase that already referred to anilingus. Whoops!
There are a couple of other possible explanations for this mishap, one of which Grace herself noticed: someone totally trolled her mom about what “eat ass” means, and her mom fell for it. “!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!!”
In a world where a kid convinced his dad that “bust a nut” meant “get angry” and the dad apparently took the phrase into a meeting with four-star generals, this is absolutely not out of the question.
The other, even funnier possibility is that Grace’s mom is trolling her. This text is almost too perfect to be real. If you had to write a joke where a mom thinks “eating ass” means falling, “ass eating season” is one of the best, most ridiculous phrases you could add.
And besides, Alison Williams had her ass eaten on Lena Dunham’s Girls years ago. If Lena Dunham knows what “eating ass” is, it’s not crazy to imagine the mom of a 20-something woman knowing it too.
Meanwhile, the kids have already moved on to more adventurous things.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.