- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote 2 Years Ago
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte 2 Years Ago
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem 2 Years Ago
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance 2 Years Ago
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted 2 Years Ago
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
- Netflix announces teen lesbian rom-com Today 10:00 AM
Man, this is an earworm.
Alex Jones‘ radio show, the story of a deranged right-wing conspiracy theorist who believes the government is using commercial airliners to pump mind-control drugs into the population, is not a good show.
But mashed together, the two make for a jaunty tune.
I don’t have anything to add because this is perfect.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]