- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Songwriter achieves YouTube fame after a dog pulls off her bikini top
A blonde plays NSFW tug-of-war with a determined pooch. But that’s not why she deserves to be Internet-famous.
Some rivalries are as old as time: good vs. evil, the Red Sox vs. the Yankees, and dogs vs. bikinis. But what began between a cartoon dog and a little girl on a bottle of Coppertone years ago, this pooch plans to finish today. The video, posted by Kendra Moriah on YouTube at the beginning of October, depicts the blonde playing tug-of-war for her top with a determined pooch.
But the woman in the video isn’t just every man’s beach fantasy come to life, she’s part of a band as well. As one redditor, who is friends with Moriah in real life, pointed out, when Moriah’s not fighting for her top to stay on, she’s fronting a band called Dirty Little Blondes.
Even Moriah herself, who is amused by the attention her bikini struggles have elicited, is a bit flummoxed at what goes viral and what doesn’t. Commenting on her video, she wrote: “Thanks so much for watching but I must say, it’s crazy what the world decides to make viral. That same day we were out filming a fun little music video for my folk duo—Dirty Little Blondes. Those songs/videos take a considerable amount of time, effort, and talent and don’t get 1/100 of the love.”
So enjoy the comedy that is the singer almost losing her top to a dog, and then enjoy her tropical cover of The Little Mermaid’s “Part of Your World.” Both are beautiful in their own way.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.