- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Today 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Nothing is better than this dog’s reaction to seeing its favorite toy come to life
Golden retrievers are generally bundles of joy anyway, but we’ve never seen one as happy as Jolene upon seeing the human-sized version of her favorite Gumby toy.
She approaches cautiously at first, but once she recognizes the human inside the suit, she’s all about wrasslin’ Mega Gumby to the ground, tail wagging all the while.
Facebook user Emily Crisp posted the aww-dorable video late Thursday night, and it’s already racked up over a million views on that platform. GIF versions of the encounter are all over Reddit this morning as well.
So in case any of you dog owners out there still hadn’t figured out a costume idea for Halloween this weekend, this pretty much cinches it.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.