- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border 2 Years Ago
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it 2 Years Ago
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
Nothing is better than this dog’s reaction to seeing its favorite toy come to life
Golden retrievers are generally bundles of joy anyway, but we’ve never seen one as happy as Jolene upon seeing the human-sized version of her favorite Gumby toy.
She approaches cautiously at first, but once she recognizes the human inside the suit, she’s all about wrasslin’ Mega Gumby to the ground, tail wagging all the while.
Facebook user Emily Crisp posted the aww-dorable video late Thursday night, and it’s already racked up over a million views on that platform. GIF versions of the encounter are all over Reddit this morning as well.
So in case any of you dog owners out there still hadn’t figured out a costume idea for Halloween this weekend, this pretty much cinches it.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.