- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action 6 Years Ago
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Today 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Today 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Today 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Today 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Today 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Today 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Today 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Today 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Today 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
Daily Fluff: Kitten completes record number of chin-ups
After five months of CrossFit, Duchess set a new personal best of seven.
Last Thanksgiving, Duchess the cat was made the butt of family jokes when she was unable to complete even one chin-up. This year, she’s been training hard to make sure that doesn’t happen again.
The kitten has been doing Crossfit four days per week since June in an attempt to build up strength. Yesterday, she completed a personal best seven chin-ups.
“We’re really proud of her,” said trainer Tamara Cole. “When she first joined the gym she was this little bit of a thing who could barely even pull herself up onto the bar. Now she’s hard as a rock.”