- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Daily Fluff: Guinea pig refuses to upgrade to Windows 8
Plumca has had to resort to hunger strikes to stand up for Windows 7.
A 5-year-old guinea pig named Plumca (short for “Plumcake”) is reportedly the last hold-out in her office when it comes to upgrading her PC.
“She absolutely refuses to make the jump to Windows 8,” says Tom Halifax, the Director of IT at Coleridge Mutual Insurance Co. “I mean, I can’t really blame her. Windows 7 is a beautiful OS. And what’s up with the whole ‘Metro’ thing? Who needs that? But still, the latest updates close a lot of security holes in our network.”
Plumca’s resistance has included hunger strikes and chaining herself to her laptop.
“I’m not sure they can fire her over it,” says Judy Crosshaven, a co-worker. “But she’s not making the bosses happy, that’s for sure.”
Submitted by Claudia C.