- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 7 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 7 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
Daily Fluff: Fox’s vacation pics were Photoshopped
Gerald might never have gone to Hawaii at all.
When Gerald the fox returned to work earlier this week after seven days off, he could not stop bragging about his trip to Hawaii. He even passed around photos of all the great stuff he did while he was there.
At first, everyone around the office was jealous — until Tom Jowarski from the graphics department noticed something odd.
“I realized that the he was making the same facial expression in the surfing picture, the hang gliding shot and the one in front of the lava flow. Like, the exact same one,” said Jowarski.
After a bit of careful analysis, it became clear that most of Gerald’s vacation snapshots were Photoshopped. The fox claimed he only did it because his camera’s SD card got corrupted and he lost his actual vacation photos — but he totally did all those things. Office mates aren’t so sure.
“Mary from accounting swears she saw him at Target last week,” said Jowarski. “I’m thinking he never went to Hawaii at all.”