- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
Daily Fluff: Fox’s vacation pics were Photoshopped
Gerald might never have gone to Hawaii at all.
When Gerald the fox returned to work earlier this week after seven days off, he could not stop bragging about his trip to Hawaii. He even passed around photos of all the great stuff he did while he was there.
At first, everyone around the office was jealous — until Tom Jowarski from the graphics department noticed something odd.
“I realized that the he was making the same facial expression in the surfing picture, the hang gliding shot and the one in front of the lava flow. Like, the exact same one,” said Jowarski.
After a bit of careful analysis, it became clear that most of Gerald’s vacation snapshots were Photoshopped. The fox claimed he only did it because his camera’s SD card got corrupted and he lost his actual vacation photos — but he totally did all those things. Office mates aren’t so sure.
“Mary from accounting swears she saw him at Target last week,” said Jowarski. “I’m thinking he never went to Hawaii at all.”