- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action 6 Years Ago
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Today 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Today 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Today 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
Daily Fluff: Fox’s vacation pics were Photoshopped
Gerald might never have gone to Hawaii at all.
When Gerald the fox returned to work earlier this week after seven days off, he could not stop bragging about his trip to Hawaii. He even passed around photos of all the great stuff he did while he was there.
At first, everyone around the office was jealous — until Tom Jowarski from the graphics department noticed something odd.
“I realized that the he was making the same facial expression in the surfing picture, the hang gliding shot and the one in front of the lava flow. Like, the exact same one,” said Jowarski.
After a bit of careful analysis, it became clear that most of Gerald’s vacation snapshots were Photoshopped. The fox claimed he only did it because his camera’s SD card got corrupted and he lost his actual vacation photos — but he totally did all those things. Office mates aren’t so sure.
“Mary from accounting swears she saw him at Target last week,” said Jowarski. “I’m thinking he never went to Hawaii at all.”