- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk 6 Years Ago
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
Daily Fluff: Local cat fools everyone with stick-on mustache
Curly’s mustache is not a legit set of whiskers.
According to multiple reports, everyone was fooled by notorious cat prankster Curly on Wednesday.
“We really shouldn’t have fallen for it,” said prank victim Will Streitfeld. “I mean, everyone knows Curly doesn’t have a mustache. So why we all thought he’d somehow grown such an impressive ‘stache overnight is beyond me. But, as usual with that cat’s pranks, we fell for it hook, line and sinker.”
It is now clear that Curly’s mustache was actually a stick-on cardboard cut out, and not a legit set of whiskers.