- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Daily Fluff: Local cat fools everyone with stick-on mustache
Curly’s mustache is not a legit set of whiskers.
According to multiple reports, everyone was fooled by notorious cat prankster Curly on Wednesday.
“We really shouldn’t have fallen for it,” said prank victim Will Streitfeld. “I mean, everyone knows Curly doesn’t have a mustache. So why we all thought he’d somehow grown such an impressive ‘stache overnight is beyond me. But, as usual with that cat’s pranks, we fell for it hook, line and sinker.”
It is now clear that Curly’s mustache was actually a stick-on cardboard cut out, and not a legit set of whiskers.