- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
Rival dads bring the puns in this Dad Joke sparring match for the ages
Two masters of the craft walk in—and two leave, but before they do, there are lots of puns.
It’s a pun-off for the ages, and all we can do is groan.
The dad joke is an art form that requires intense practice master, and if someone else is encroaching on your turf with the same material, you’ve got to do your part to defend it. In the video below, two neighbors and dads whip out their finger pistols (and their best artillery) as a pun-off turns into an old-fashioned Western bloodbath.
Their wives and children aren’t amused, but at least these dads can’t use the “Hi Amused I’m Dad” joke ever again.
Really, though, why do they have to fight? Each of them has finally found someone else with his own sense of humor. Their respective families don’t appreciate their humor, so they should cling to someone who does. Instead of of a metaphorical pissing contest, why not join forces? They’d be stronger together than they ever were apart.
Screengrab via CH2/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.