- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Disney XD online for free 4 Years Ago
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
It’s sad when small children turn to a life of toy-enabled crime.
Below is a clip of Roanoke, Va., police officer Kenny Bowman horsing around at home with his kids, Blake and Rylee. But what started off as a fun videotaped moment for family and friends turned into a high-stakes, high-speed chase, and has since gone viral on social media.
“I just came home one day after work, still had my uniform on, and they were playing with Rylee’s Power Wheel, and I thought it would be fun to do a ‘traffic stop’ on them for Facebook friends and family. I had no idea that it was going to reach so many people,” he told Inside Edition.
And here he is performing “Baby Got Back.”
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.