- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 5 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 5 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 5 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
The dude who made real Wolverine claws is building a jet-powered butt
Hopefully Furze doesn’t perish in a horrible giant butt-jet explosion.
As he explains in this latest video, he’s going to build the biggest valveless pulse jet possible. Pulse jets are jet engines used to power the V-1 flying bomb, also known as the “buzz bomb,” which was dropped on London by Nazi forces during World War II. Furze asks the important questions: “There are reports that in the war people could hear artillery fire from northern France but will the French hear this?”
To help flesh out the aesthetic, Furze is also going to craft a giant butt, which will house the jet, and then point it at France to see if they can hear it.
This will happen on July 24, when he’ll take the device down to the cliffs of Dover, point it towards France, and let ‘er rip. Hopefully Furze doesn’t perish in a horrible giant butt jet explosion—or start World War III. Of course, if the Tour de France was any indication, the French might be into it.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.