- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Thursday 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Thursday 9:59 AM
The dude who made real Wolverine claws is building a jet-powered butt
Hopefully Furze doesn’t perish in a horrible giant butt-jet explosion.
As he explains in this latest video, he’s going to build the biggest valveless pulse jet possible. Pulse jets are jet engines used to power the V-1 flying bomb, also known as the “buzz bomb,” which was dropped on London by Nazi forces during World War II. Furze asks the important questions: “There are reports that in the war people could hear artillery fire from northern France but will the French hear this?”
To help flesh out the aesthetic, Furze is also going to craft a giant butt, which will house the jet, and then point it at France to see if they can hear it.
This will happen on July 24, when he’ll take the device down to the cliffs of Dover, point it towards France, and let ‘er rip. Hopefully Furze doesn’t perish in a horrible giant butt jet explosion—or start World War III. Of course, if the Tour de France was any indication, the French might be into it.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.