- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him 5 Years Ago
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt 5 Years Ago
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens 5 Years Ago
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room 5 Years Ago
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
Time to buy some deadbolts, because this cat learned to open doors
Let’s hope the next thing he learns to do is knock.
Man once lorded over animal with his opposable thumb. We gripped jar lids, prying them from their containers to enjoy their delicious contents while the lesser mammals watched with envy. We closed doors in their faces so that dogs wouldn’t watch us pee, or cats wouldn’t give us weird looks during lovemaking.
But the day of reckoning has come, for a cat named Mulder has begun the revolution by opening the door to freedom—literally. Redditor ErixTheRed posted a video, claiming that his brother’s cat has learned to open doors.
The video, is both an astounding feline feat and equally terrifying. Not even an added obstacle of a makeshift moat can deter Mulder from clawing onto that handle and busting through the doors. Like a Ninja Warrior competitor, Mulder jumps his way over, avoiding the water and barging in on whatever activity is occurring.
Time to buy some deadbolts, for no door is safe from Mulder’s ways. Let’s hope he at least learns to knock soon.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.