- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle 5 Years Ago
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders 5 Years Ago
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Today 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Today 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Today 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
Cat dressed as Princess Jasmine takes you on a magic Roomba ride
♫ I can show you the world… ♬
It’s an entirely new way for a cat to travel to the ends of his world.
One cat owner combined the thrill (or torture, depending on which party you may be asking) of dressing up your pet for Halloween… with a pet’s utter fascination with the Roomba. Luckily, Max-Arthur—the same cat who donned a shark costume for science—is up to the task and embraced his inner princess to become Princess Jasmine for a magic carpet ride.
But this Jasmine doesn’t need Aladdin to get the hang of that carpet. That cat has a whole new world to explore now.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.