- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free 4 Years Ago
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
Nothing can keep this cat from its food.
Given their severe aversion to water, you would imagine that cats wouldn’t be too thrilled at the sight of snow. Yet, the Internet has proven time and time again that felines rather enjoy frolicking in a little wintery mix.
From pawing their way through snow banks to jumping up in the air to catch the flakes, kitties can’t seem to get enough of the white stuff. But with winter conditions up north growing harsher each day, sometimes these curious cats get more than they bargain for when exploring the frozen tundra.
That’s exactly the predicament Ann Got experienced when her fluffy cat got stuck outside in a snowstorm. Thankfully, she knew all it would take is a little shake of the food bowl and her wayward pet would come barreling through the snow bank at her back door like a bulldozer.
Laughing Squid notes that some genius was so inspired by the pet’s snowy bravery that they added the audio from 300 to make the video even more epic.
Forget watching trains plow through feet of snow, this cat busting through a snow drift for a little food is all that matters now.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.