- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 5 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 5 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 5 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
What happens when you trick GoneWild with a photo of your husband’s butt crack
Warning: This story contains sexually explicit material and may be NSFW.
On Monday, redditor poshpink330 posted what looked like a sexy cleavage pic in a ruched bikini top to r/GoneWild, a popular community where women post sexy photos of themselves. “(NSFW) first time poster… Wanna see more? ;-)” she wrote.
Here’s the photo.
It looks like boobs.
Poshpink330 waited a day before revealing the truth: Those weren’t boobs after all, but—oh no—her husband’s hairy butt crack with his underwear wedged all up in there. The dudes who got all revved up to see more skin discovered they were strokin’ it to a dude.
“To all of those LOVELY gentlefolk on Gone Wild last night…with love, from ‘Posh’ 😉 ,” she wrote.
Then she posted all the messages horny redditors had sent her when they thought she’d posted her boobs. She was flooded with PMs from guys saying how they couldn’t wait to see more, how they were “in lust.” (This is pretty normal for GoneWild.)
Another sent a photo of his visibly aroused crotch with poshpink330’s cleavage on a screen nearby. (This is also kind of normal. It’s a tame version of something Reddit calls “tributing,” which is when a male redditor ejaculates on an X-rated photo submitted by a female redditor.)
One guy drew her a sketch of a panda. (That’s a little weird.)
Here are all her PMs. “Glad everyone loved my husband’s a** crack.” she wrote. “Whether you were frustrated and needed someone to ‘blow your load,’ or if you simply wanted to ‘kiss every inch of it goodnight,’ I’m glad that my husband’s butt gave you the comfort you needed. All 51 of you who pm’d me.”
One guy was so mad after being tricked into looking at man butt that he called her a bitch. Another redditor made a fake account to warn her to delete photos of her face in her user history. “I wouldn’t want you to cross paths with one of the true psychos,” he wrote with a frowny face. “Have fun with your social experiment.”
In the end, poshpink330 can’t blame the guys for being fooled, even though she enjoyed having some fun at their expense. ““My husband insists that if he saw that picture, even he would think that it was a set of breasts,” she wrote.
Illustration by Jason Reed
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.