- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
But the dude who received exactly this sort of misdirected text not only didn’t mind, he and his brother stopped by the hospital with gifts. Click through this Imgur gallery to get the whole hilarious story.
It might seem crazy for some guys who have never met the parents to travel all the way to the hospital to bring this newborn babe some gifts, but apparently this kind of thing happens all the time.
Way to follow yonder text, fellas.
It’s also sweet, but a little confusing, that the person who accidentally sent the text later posted a group photo to Facebook and added, “Please share this with anyone you know, and hopefully these guys will see.”
Um… we’re pretty sure you’ve got their number, maybe just text it to them?
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.