- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Today 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Today 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Today 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Today 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Today 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
Family texts birth announcement to wrong number, dudes come by with gifts anyway
He didn’t want to be rude.
But the dude who received exactly this sort of misdirected text not only didn’t mind, he and his brother stopped by the hospital with gifts. Click through this Imgur gallery to get the whole hilarious story.
It might seem crazy for some guys who have never met the parents to travel all the way to the hospital to bring this newborn babe some gifts, but apparently this kind of thing happens all the time.
Way to follow yonder text, fellas.
It’s also sweet, but a little confusing, that the person who accidentally sent the text later posted a group photo to Facebook and added, “Please share this with anyone you know, and hopefully these guys will see.”
Um… we’re pretty sure you’ve got their number, maybe just text it to them?
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.