- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok 3 Years Ago
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
If you take your wedding photos at the aquarium, there’s no knowing who might show up. Certainly, you might expect some beautiful and majestic creatures to swim by in the background. After all, that’s the reason you’re there.
But you might not expect one of them to solemnly join in the ceremony as if it’s giving away the bride.
Here he is as the best man:
Performing the ceremony:
Taking the place of the bride:
Regretting that he never spoke up when he had the chance:
And here’s the whole thing taking place in an alternate universe:
Bonus points for changing the reflections of the guest in the glass.
If the scene looks a little familiar, it might because a couple had a similar experience back in 2013. Apparently beluga whales just love weddings. In fact here’s one offering some a girl a ring:
Make sure to check out the entire gallery on Reddit.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.