- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do 3 Years Ago
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
If you take your wedding photos at the aquarium, there’s no knowing who might show up. Certainly, you might expect some beautiful and majestic creatures to swim by in the background. After all, that’s the reason you’re there.
But you might not expect one of them to solemnly join in the ceremony as if it’s giving away the bride.
Here he is as the best man:
Performing the ceremony:
Taking the place of the bride:
Regretting that he never spoke up when he had the chance:
And here’s the whole thing taking place in an alternate universe:
Bonus points for changing the reflections of the guest in the glass.
If the scene looks a little familiar, it might because a couple had a similar experience back in 2013. Apparently beluga whales just love weddings. In fact here’s one offering some a girl a ring:
Make sure to check out the entire gallery on Reddit.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.