- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
A group of middle-aged men from Chicago recently visited the tiny town of Hatfield, Wisc., for an ice fishing bachelor party. But instead of sticking with the typical bachelor party fare of beer and bros, the men decided to throw a Dumb and Dumber–themed party. And they did one hell of a job, too.
BroBible reports that the group of men traveled all the way from Chicago to the town of Hatfield, which has a population of approximately 140 people. All 141 townspeople are probably still in shock after witnessing the crew recreating the film’s iconic sword fight scene:
A video posted by BroBible.com (@brobible) on
The men also recreated Harry and Lloyd’s orange-and-blue ensembles.
But their dedication to the theme went beyond clothing. Check out Lloyd’s chipped tooth, as seen in the original movie:
What makes it so hilarious is that these men aren’t exactly of bachelor party-attending age. In fact, they look like they’ve been getting AARP newsletters in the mail for quite some time now:
And then there’s this dude’s hat.
H/T Bro Bible | Screengrab via BroBible
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.