- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique 5 Years Ago
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is 5 Years Ago
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough 5 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Today 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Today 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Today 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Today 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Today 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Today 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
A group of middle-aged men from Chicago recently visited the tiny town of Hatfield, Wisc., for an ice fishing bachelor party. But instead of sticking with the typical bachelor party fare of beer and bros, the men decided to throw a Dumb and Dumber–themed party. And they did one hell of a job, too.
BroBible reports that the group of men traveled all the way from Chicago to the town of Hatfield, which has a population of approximately 140 people. All 141 townspeople are probably still in shock after witnessing the crew recreating the film’s iconic sword fight scene:
A video posted by BroBible.com (@brobible) on
The men also recreated Harry and Lloyd’s orange-and-blue ensembles.
But their dedication to the theme went beyond clothing. Check out Lloyd’s chipped tooth, as seen in the original movie:
What makes it so hilarious is that these men aren’t exactly of bachelor party-attending age. In fact, they look like they’ve been getting AARP newsletters in the mail for quite some time now:
And then there’s this dude’s hat.
H/T Bro Bible | Screengrab via BroBible
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.