- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots 3 Years Ago
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations 3 Years Ago
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Today 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
Place your bids for this rare photo of Babe Ruth pretending a baseball bat is his d**k
This is Ruth’s money shot.
If you’ve ever wanted to own a photo of baseball legend Babe Ruth pretending that his bat is an oversized penis, you’re in luck. Anybody who’s interested in such an image can log on to the Lelands auction website and put in a bid for the rare photo.
Before you lay down your money—and at the time of this writing, you’d have to be willing to part with more than $1,948—take a gander at the phallic photo.
As the sports auction house notes, the Ruth shot is “one of the most unusual and interesting Babe Ruth photographs ever offered for public sale. Incredible snapshot photograph shows the Babe with bat between his legs like it was his penis. A Type I personal photo that is a one-of-a-kind.”
Ruth’s former Yankees teammate and friend Ed Wells took the photo, and it was probably snapped some time between 1929 and 1932.
As for how large Ruth’s member actually was, there’s documentation that he was probably well-endowed (or, at least, a respectable size). From Robert Creamer’s book, Babe: The Legend Comes To Life:
And in late 2013, Deadspin discovered this GIF of what happened when Ruth swung his bat.
Hey Babe, maybe wear a jockstrap next time.
Now, though, you can have a photo of Ruth acting like he has the largest piece in town.
As Lelands notes, “[The photo] is an interesting reference to the prodigious size of Ruth’s member which remains a part of the Bambino’s legend. It is interesting to note that this perfectly embodies the camaraderie of the Babe and his teammates or actually of any players in team sports. No one else would have or have access to this kind of image.”
And no one but the Babe, after all, could have produced this kind of morning wood.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.