- Seed University might actually be the first good influencer school Tuesday 9:35 PM
- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
Just another day in law enforcement.
Police in Norman, Oklahoma, had to deal with a total ass on Tuesday morning.
Officer Kyle Canaan responded to a call of a donkey on the lam in one of the town’s streets. He apprehended the hoofed criminal for safekeeping until the owner could be located, then gave it a ride home in the back of his squad car, capturing the moment on Facebook for posterity.
We can’t confirm whether the donkey pooped in the the car like this Detroit pig did when it was “arrested” earlier this year, but either way, that backseat can’t smell great right now.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.