- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Insert Dr. Tobias Fünke anywhere
Before you know it, you’ll have fallen deep into Dr. Fünke’s inner sanctum.
Dr. Tobias Fünke just wants Hollywood directors to put him anywhere they can fit him.
Yesterday, the good doctor launched InsertMeAnywhere.biz, a site replete with green screen clips featuring the world’s first licensed analrapist acting out a series of stock characters, including a cowpoke, a doctor, an action hero, and—our personal favorite—a motorcycle ruffian.
“Welcome to Dr. Tobias Fünke’s Internet Video Audition Reel!” writes the author of the bestselling book The Man Inside Me. “I hope you enjoy the deep range of thespian urges that come out in each of my characters.”
“‘Blue Man Group Understudy’ was just the tip of my talent. Feel free to insert me into any available openings—my bits are sure to startle you!”
The site seems to have worked, too. Earlier today, famed director Ron Howard—he’s also executive producer on Arrested Development—tweeted the following video to his more than 600,000 fans.
“Anybody seen this guy?” Howard wrote. “Inspiring stuff.”
Looking to make your own videos starring the nevernude? You’re in luck. InsertMeAnywhere.biz features a handy step-by-step guide. Be advised, however, that should your video go on to make buttloads of money, Dr. Tobias Fünke expects you to “dish out [his] share off the backend.”
On an unrelated note, Arrested Development returns on May 26.
Photo via Insert Me Anywhere
Fidel Martinez is a web culture and politics reporter. His work for the Daily Dot focused on Reddit and YouTube.