- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Before you know it, you’ll have fallen deep into Dr. Fünke’s inner sanctum.
Dr. Tobias Fünke just wants Hollywood directors to put him anywhere they can fit him.
Yesterday, the good doctor launched InsertMeAnywhere.biz, a site replete with green screen clips featuring the world’s first licensed analrapist acting out a series of stock characters, including a cowpoke, a doctor, an action hero, and—our personal favorite—a motorcycle ruffian.
“Welcome to Dr. Tobias Fünke’s Internet Video Audition Reel!” writes the author of the bestselling book The Man Inside Me. “I hope you enjoy the deep range of thespian urges that come out in each of my characters.”
“‘Blue Man Group Understudy’ was just the tip of my talent. Feel free to insert me into any available openings—my bits are sure to startle you!”
The site seems to have worked, too. Earlier today, famed director Ron Howard—he’s also executive producer on Arrested Development—tweeted the following video to his more than 600,000 fans.
“Anybody seen this guy?” Howard wrote. “Inspiring stuff.”
Looking to make your own videos starring the nevernude? You’re in luck. InsertMeAnywhere.biz features a handy step-by-step guide. Be advised, however, that should your video go on to make buttloads of money, Dr. Tobias Fünke expects you to “dish out [his] share off the backend.”
On an unrelated note, Arrested Development returns on May 26.
Photo via Insert Me Anywhere
Fidel Martinez is a web culture and politics reporter. His work for the Daily Dot focused on Reddit and YouTube.