- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Thursday 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Thursday 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Thursday 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Thursday 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Thursday 10:47 AM
Enjoy this A-Z compilation of animals frolicking in the snow
The holiday season can be tough: Nominally a time for families to come together in love and gratitude, all-too-often in practice that means getting sloshed and trying to ignore Grandma’s racist jokes.
But it’s okay. We’re here for you, and boy are we generous. Take the time to destress with this deluxe (almost) A–Z collection of the most adorable animals frolicking in the snow the Internet has to offer.
Kick back, relax, and get ready to d’awww.
(OK, so they’re not playing, but it’s still damn cute.)
Golden Retriever puppies
Lions (with bonus Russian!)
(We couldn’t find a cute N animal. Suggestions?)
Bonus P: Polar bears
Siberian husky puppies
Screengrab via Susan Menne/YouTube | Remix by Rob Price
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.