- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
What happens when a furry doesn’t pay the rent
Take one angry man in a Canadian tuxedo, add one shotgun and a wascally woommate, and you get this.
That’s one way to settle a roommate dispute.
When an angry YouTube user’s roommate, a furry, went out and bought a new fursuit instead of paying his share of the rent, the wronged party decided to take the suit out to the woods and put it down.
Or so claims the user, gammagray777, who joined YouTube in 2011 but has so far only posted this video.
The video, called “what happens when a furry don’t pay the rent” shows a guy in a Canadian tuxedo using a shotgun to shoot a fur rabbit head on a stake. In the description, he wrote, “I’m just one pissed off bobcat. Roommate goes out and buys a fursuit rather than pay their part of the rent.”
In the beginning of the video, he yells, “This is what happens when you don’t pay the rent!” and fires at the head. It falls from the stake, and he reloads and shoots it again.
At the end of the 45-second clip, he again shouts, “Pay the rent!” and storms off screen.
In the comments section, furries are outraged that a fellow furry’s roommate would destroy their precious property. Other people defend the shooter, saying the roommate shouldn’t prioritize a hobby over a contract he made to share a living space with someone else.
Either way, that is one dead rabbit, and one terrible roommate situation. Should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
Screengrab via gammagray777/YouTube
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.