- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
Take one angry man in a Canadian tuxedo, add one shotgun and a wascally woommate, and you get this.
That’s one way to settle a roommate dispute.
When an angry YouTube user’s roommate, a furry, went out and bought a new fursuit instead of paying his share of the rent, the wronged party decided to take the suit out to the woods and put it down.
Or so claims the user, gammagray777, who joined YouTube in 2011 but has so far only posted this video.
The video, called “what happens when a furry don’t pay the rent” shows a guy in a Canadian tuxedo using a shotgun to shoot a fur rabbit head on a stake. In the description, he wrote, “I’m just one pissed off bobcat. Roommate goes out and buys a fursuit rather than pay their part of the rent.”
In the beginning of the video, he yells, “This is what happens when you don’t pay the rent!” and fires at the head. It falls from the stake, and he reloads and shoots it again.
At the end of the 45-second clip, he again shouts, “Pay the rent!” and storms off screen.
In the comments section, furries are outraged that a fellow furry’s roommate would destroy their precious property. Other people defend the shooter, saying the roommate shouldn’t prioritize a hobby over a contract he made to share a living space with someone else.
Either way, that is one dead rabbit, and one terrible roommate situation. Should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
Screengrab via gammagray777/YouTube
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.