- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch 6 Years Ago
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards 6 Years Ago
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
Take one angry man in a Canadian tuxedo, add one shotgun and a wascally woommate, and you get this.
That’s one way to settle a roommate dispute.
When an angry YouTube user’s roommate, a furry, went out and bought a new fursuit instead of paying his share of the rent, the wronged party decided to take the suit out to the woods and put it down.
Or so claims the user, gammagray777, who joined YouTube in 2011 but has so far only posted this video.
The video, called “what happens when a furry don’t pay the rent” shows a guy in a Canadian tuxedo using a shotgun to shoot a fur rabbit head on a stake. In the description, he wrote, “I’m just one pissed off bobcat. Roommate goes out and buys a fursuit rather than pay their part of the rent.”
In the beginning of the video, he yells, “This is what happens when you don’t pay the rent!” and fires at the head. It falls from the stake, and he reloads and shoots it again.
At the end of the 45-second clip, he again shouts, “Pay the rent!” and storms off screen.
In the comments section, furries are outraged that a fellow furry’s roommate would destroy their precious property. Other people defend the shooter, saying the roommate shouldn’t prioritize a hobby over a contract he made to share a living space with someone else.
Either way, that is one dead rabbit, and one terrible roommate situation. Should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
Screengrab via gammagray777/YouTube
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.