- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game 6 Years Ago
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ 6 Years Ago
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
What happens when a furry doesn’t pay the rent
Take one angry man in a Canadian tuxedo, add one shotgun and a wascally woommate, and you get this.
That’s one way to settle a roommate dispute.
When an angry YouTube user’s roommate, a furry, went out and bought a new fursuit instead of paying his share of the rent, the wronged party decided to take the suit out to the woods and put it down.
Or so claims the user, gammagray777, who joined YouTube in 2011 but has so far only posted this video.
The video, called “what happens when a furry don’t pay the rent” shows a guy in a Canadian tuxedo using a shotgun to shoot a fur rabbit head on a stake. In the description, he wrote, “I’m just one pissed off bobcat. Roommate goes out and buys a fursuit rather than pay their part of the rent.”
In the beginning of the video, he yells, “This is what happens when you don’t pay the rent!” and fires at the head. It falls from the stake, and he reloads and shoots it again.
At the end of the 45-second clip, he again shouts, “Pay the rent!” and storms off screen.
In the comments section, furries are outraged that a fellow furry’s roommate would destroy their precious property. Other people defend the shooter, saying the roommate shouldn’t prioritize a hobby over a contract he made to share a living space with someone else.
Either way, that is one dead rabbit, and one terrible roommate situation. Should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
Screengrab via gammagray777/YouTube
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.