- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet 5 Years Ago
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) 5 Years Ago
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder 5 Years Ago
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ 5 Years Ago
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized 5 Years Ago
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
- Cory Booker’s weirdly sensual relationship with coffee resurfaces Today 8:31 AM
- Everything you need to know about gaming chat client Discord Today 8:00 AM
- Report: Your Facebook feed is still ripe with fake news Today 7:42 AM
- The 10 best movies based on true stories on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Prager University is fighting ‘leftist indoctrination’ on college campuses Today 7:00 AM
Take one angry man in a Canadian tuxedo, add one shotgun and a wascally woommate, and you get this.
That’s one way to settle a roommate dispute.
When an angry YouTube user’s roommate, a furry, went out and bought a new fursuit instead of paying his share of the rent, the wronged party decided to take the suit out to the woods and put it down.
Or so claims the user, gammagray777, who joined YouTube in 2011 but has so far only posted this video.
The video, called “what happens when a furry don’t pay the rent” shows a guy in a Canadian tuxedo using a shotgun to shoot a fur rabbit head on a stake. In the description, he wrote, “I’m just one pissed off bobcat. Roommate goes out and buys a fursuit rather than pay their part of the rent.”
In the beginning of the video, he yells, “This is what happens when you don’t pay the rent!” and fires at the head. It falls from the stake, and he reloads and shoots it again.
At the end of the 45-second clip, he again shouts, “Pay the rent!” and storms off screen.
In the comments section, furries are outraged that a fellow furry’s roommate would destroy their precious property. Other people defend the shooter, saying the roommate shouldn’t prioritize a hobby over a contract he made to share a living space with someone else.
Either way, that is one dead rabbit, and one terrible roommate situation. Should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
Screengrab via gammagray777/YouTube
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.