- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video 3 Years Ago
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Today 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Today 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
Naturally, both women look fly.
Throughout history, treaties have helped ensure peace between rival nations. The Treaty of Paris ended the French and Indian War. The Treaty of Versailles ended World War I. But now it appears that the feud between warring powers Kanye West and Amber Rose might have been resolved not through a treaty, but instead, through a selfie.
Last week, the Internet practically erupted in what you could call the “2016 Battle of #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.” If you were living under a rock last week, here’s a quick recap: West thought Wiz Khalifa was talking trash about Kim Kardashian, so he fought back on Twitter. He unwisely brought Rose into the situation, and she then called him a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch. West denied claims that he liked anal play, which then spurred the #KanyeAnalPlaylist.
Late Monday night, the story got even more interesting, as with Rose and Kim K posting a selfie together.
Why yes Kim, we would like some of that tea. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.
Did the two ladies run into each other while out and say, “You know what would shake things up again? If we posted for a selfie together.” Or was this a photo from the peace talks, where the duo called West a shithead over $200,000 Armand de Brignac champagne, with Kardashian fully backing Rose up on her suggestion that Kanye enjoyed a finger or two up in his booty?
Honestly, we may never know. This selfie situation could join entertainment’s biggest mysteries, like “Who killed Tupac?” and “What really went down in that elevator between Solange and Jay-Z?”
All jokes aside, it would be pretty damn cool if Kim K supported Rose in this situation, because Kanye has been a total jerk to Rose in the past. And while we’re all trying to figure out how exactly this selfie came to pass, the two women are probably cackling with glee at all the Twitter likes and retweets it’s earning them.
Photo via Amber Rose/Twitter | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.