- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Friday 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Friday 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Friday 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Friday 10:52 AM
Naturally, both women look fly.
Throughout history, treaties have helped ensure peace between rival nations. The Treaty of Paris ended the French and Indian War. The Treaty of Versailles ended World War I. But now it appears that the feud between warring powers Kanye West and Amber Rose might have been resolved not through a treaty, but instead, through a selfie.
Last week, the Internet practically erupted in what you could call the “2016 Battle of #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.” If you were living under a rock last week, here’s a quick recap: West thought Wiz Khalifa was talking trash about Kim Kardashian, so he fought back on Twitter. He unwisely brought Rose into the situation, and she then called him a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch. West denied claims that he liked anal play, which then spurred the #KanyeAnalPlaylist.
Late Monday night, the story got even more interesting, as with Rose and Kim K posting a selfie together.
Why yes Kim, we would like some of that tea. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.
Did the two ladies run into each other while out and say, “You know what would shake things up again? If we posted for a selfie together.” Or was this a photo from the peace talks, where the duo called West a shithead over $200,000 Armand de Brignac champagne, with Kardashian fully backing Rose up on her suggestion that Kanye enjoyed a finger or two up in his booty?
Honestly, we may never know. This selfie situation could join entertainment’s biggest mysteries, like “Who killed Tupac?” and “What really went down in that elevator between Solange and Jay-Z?”
All jokes aside, it would be pretty damn cool if Kim K supported Rose in this situation, because Kanye has been a total jerk to Rose in the past. And while we’re all trying to figure out how exactly this selfie came to pass, the two women are probably cackling with glee at all the Twitter likes and retweets it’s earning them.
Photo via Amber Rose/Twitter | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.