- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Throughout history, treaties have helped ensure peace between rival nations. The Treaty of Paris ended the French and Indian War. The Treaty of Versailles ended World War I. But now it appears that the feud between warring powers Kanye West and Amber Rose might have been resolved not through a treaty, but instead, through a selfie.
Last week, the Internet practically erupted in what you could call the “2016 Battle of #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.” If you were living under a rock last week, here’s a quick recap: West thought Wiz Khalifa was talking trash about Kim Kardashian, so he fought back on Twitter. He unwisely brought Rose into the situation, and she then called him a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch. West denied claims that he liked anal play, which then spurred the #KanyeAnalPlaylist.
Late Monday night, the story got even more interesting, as with Rose and Kim K posting a selfie together.
Why yes Kim, we would like some of that tea. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.
Did the two ladies run into each other while out and say, “You know what would shake things up again? If we posted for a selfie together.” Or was this a photo from the peace talks, where the duo called West a shithead over $200,000 Armand de Brignac champagne, with Kardashian fully backing Rose up on her suggestion that Kanye enjoyed a finger or two up in his booty?
Honestly, we may never know. This selfie situation could join entertainment’s biggest mysteries, like “Who killed Tupac?” and “What really went down in that elevator between Solange and Jay-Z?”
All jokes aside, it would be pretty damn cool if Kim K supported Rose in this situation, because Kanye has been a total jerk to Rose in the past. And while we’re all trying to figure out how exactly this selfie came to pass, the two women are probably cackling with glee at all the Twitter likes and retweets it’s earning them.
Photo via Amber Rose/Twitter | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.