- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade 4 Years Ago
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday 4 Years Ago
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it 4 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Today 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Today 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Today 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Today 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Today 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Today 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Today 11:47 AM
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana Today 11:42 AM
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ Today 11:41 AM
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
Throughout history, treaties have helped ensure peace between rival nations. The Treaty of Paris ended the French and Indian War. The Treaty of Versailles ended World War I. But now it appears that the feud between warring powers Kanye West and Amber Rose might have been resolved not through a treaty, but instead, through a selfie.
Last week, the Internet practically erupted in what you could call the “2016 Battle of #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.” If you were living under a rock last week, here’s a quick recap: West thought Wiz Khalifa was talking trash about Kim Kardashian, so he fought back on Twitter. He unwisely brought Rose into the situation, and she then called him a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch. West denied claims that he liked anal play, which then spurred the #KanyeAnalPlaylist.
Late Monday night, the story got even more interesting, as with Rose and Kim K posting a selfie together.
Why yes Kim, we would like some of that tea. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.
Did the two ladies run into each other while out and say, “You know what would shake things up again? If we posted for a selfie together.” Or was this a photo from the peace talks, where the duo called West a shithead over $200,000 Armand de Brignac champagne, with Kardashian fully backing Rose up on her suggestion that Kanye enjoyed a finger or two up in his booty?
Honestly, we may never know. This selfie situation could join entertainment’s biggest mysteries, like “Who killed Tupac?” and “What really went down in that elevator between Solange and Jay-Z?”
All jokes aside, it would be pretty damn cool if Kim K supported Rose in this situation, because Kanye has been a total jerk to Rose in the past. And while we’re all trying to figure out how exactly this selfie came to pass, the two women are probably cackling with glee at all the Twitter likes and retweets it’s earning them.
Photo via Amber Rose/Twitter | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.