- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Naturally, both women look fly.
Throughout history, treaties have helped ensure peace between rival nations. The Treaty of Paris ended the French and Indian War. The Treaty of Versailles ended World War I. But now it appears that the feud between warring powers Kanye West and Amber Rose might have been resolved not through a treaty, but instead, through a selfie.
Last week, the Internet practically erupted in what you could call the “2016 Battle of #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.” If you were living under a rock last week, here’s a quick recap: West thought Wiz Khalifa was talking trash about Kim Kardashian, so he fought back on Twitter. He unwisely brought Rose into the situation, and she then called him a #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch. West denied claims that he liked anal play, which then spurred the #KanyeAnalPlaylist.
Late Monday night, the story got even more interesting, as with Rose and Kim K posting a selfie together.
Why yes Kim, we would like some of that tea. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.
Did the two ladies run into each other while out and say, “You know what would shake things up again? If we posted for a selfie together.” Or was this a photo from the peace talks, where the duo called West a shithead over $200,000 Armand de Brignac champagne, with Kardashian fully backing Rose up on her suggestion that Kanye enjoyed a finger or two up in his booty?
Honestly, we may never know. This selfie situation could join entertainment’s biggest mysteries, like “Who killed Tupac?” and “What really went down in that elevator between Solange and Jay-Z?”
All jokes aside, it would be pretty damn cool if Kim K supported Rose in this situation, because Kanye has been a total jerk to Rose in the past. And while we’re all trying to figure out how exactly this selfie came to pass, the two women are probably cackling with glee at all the Twitter likes and retweets it’s earning them.
Photo via Amber Rose/Twitter | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.