- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Monday 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Monday 9:23 AM
Here’s the best way to torture people who won’t get off their dang phones
Don’t be that guy.
Out of all the things you could run into at the airport, loud cellphone talkers may not be a high priority to worry about, but they’re still pretty annoying.
If you run into one of these people in public, you could hypothetically just avoid them. But in an airport, when everyone is killing time before their flights, it’s harder to get away from anyone—especially if you’re both waiting at the same gate.
So Greg Benson of MediocreFilms decided to bring that annoying habit to their attention by giving them a taste of their own medicine.
He positioned himself next to someone who was on the phone while at the airport and started to respond to everything that person said while his wife secretly filmed nearby. Soon enough, people began to notice the conversations’ similarities.
Next time you’re about to fly and need to reach your loved ones? Maybe just text.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.