- How to watch ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ online free 2 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch appearance isn’t a gimmick—it’s a strategy Today 4:00 AM
- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
Breathtaking editing job blends end of ‘Rogue One’ with beginning of ‘A New Hope’
Now one fan has bridged the two together to make it into an intense and impactful scene.
The editing itself is minimal and mostly in the transition between films, but it raises the stakes. The Death Star plans slipped through Vader’s fingers as rebel soldiers get them to the Tantive IV and out of his reach. But at the beginning of A New Hope his wrath is even greater—and makes more sense—as he finally catches up with the ship and the rebels on it.
Not only does it make two movies released nearly 40 years apart flow together, it shows just how bold Leia Organa was. They both knew that she was there and she lied to his face anyway.
H/T Paste Magazine
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.