- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
‘Lizzie Bennet’ stars return to dish about their relationship one year later
The stars of your favorite Austen reboot are back to make us croon.
And by “talk” we mean charm us with body language. We’ll pause while you swoon:
The happy couple popped up unexpectedly two weeks ago to do a quick “where are they now” update on some of the large ensemble cast of the popular webseries. But they held off discussing what we all really wanted to know: How is their relationship one year later?
Of course, as we all know from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth and Darcy live happily ever after. But it’s nice to use the magic of the Internet to peek in on the ultimate romance and see what their day-to-day lives are like. From all appearances, things are going swimmingly for the duo. We even got hints of some of the extras we can look forward to in the upcoming The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, which arrives in bookstores (and our greedy little hands) in two weeks.
The only downside to this latest video? It most likely means that our time with Lizzie and Darcy, adorably played by Ashley Clements and Daniel Vincent Gordh, is at an end. But what a fun ride it was.
So what do you think? Are Lizzie and Darcy the OTP of YouTube? We think so.
If you’ve somehow managed to miss the story so far, start here and enjoy.
Screengrab via YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.