- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
‘Lizzie Bennet’ stars return to dish about their relationship one year later
The stars of your favorite Austen reboot are back to make us croon.
And by “talk” we mean charm us with body language. We’ll pause while you swoon:
The happy couple popped up unexpectedly two weeks ago to do a quick “where are they now” update on some of the large ensemble cast of the popular webseries. But they held off discussing what we all really wanted to know: How is their relationship one year later?
Of course, as we all know from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth and Darcy live happily ever after. But it’s nice to use the magic of the Internet to peek in on the ultimate romance and see what their day-to-day lives are like. From all appearances, things are going swimmingly for the duo. We even got hints of some of the extras we can look forward to in the upcoming The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, which arrives in bookstores (and our greedy little hands) in two weeks.
The only downside to this latest video? It most likely means that our time with Lizzie and Darcy, adorably played by Ashley Clements and Daniel Vincent Gordh, is at an end. But what a fun ride it was.
So what do you think? Are Lizzie and Darcy the OTP of YouTube? We think so.
If you’ve somehow managed to miss the story so far, start here and enjoy.
Screengrab via YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.