- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
Lara Croft GO named iPhone Game of the Year by Apple
It’s been nothing but hits for Square Enix.
This year has meant nothing but hits for Square Enix, the publisher behind Tomb Raider, Life is Strage, and Just Cause 3. Not only did we adore the recently released Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One, critics also loved its mobile sibling, Lara Croft GO. Now the mobile puzzle game was named iPhone Game of the Year by Apple on Tuesday.
It’s a prestigious accomplishment, especially considering Lara Croft GO was up against Fallout Shelter and Heads Up!
Apple said the game “floored us with its beauty and clever design.” Square Enix Montreal Studio Head, Patrick Naud, said “we worked tirelessly to make Lara Croft GO a truly special experience, and being chosen by Apple over so many other games is a humbling reflection of our team’s passion and hard work.”
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.