- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? 2 Years Ago
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Today 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
There are a ton of iconic Jeff Goldblum moments in Jurassic Park, but along with his line, “Life… finds a way,” his most memorable scene is when he reclines sexily with his shirt hanging open. In a somewhat dubious celebration of the film’s 25th anniversary, someone decided to recreate that moment as a giant statue.
The 25-foot gold statue is currently displayed outside Tower Bridge in London. The resulting photos are truly something to behold.
While it may not recreate the exact vibe you might hope to see from a sexy Goldblum statue, it’s certainly memorable. And as you might expect, it’s a publicity stunt.
The 331-pound statue was built by the British streaming service Now TV, to make sure absolutely everyone knows you can watch Jurassic Park on its app. Although for the most part, it’s just a source for more Goldblum memes.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor