- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football 1 Year Ago
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
There are a ton of iconic Jeff Goldblum moments in Jurassic Park, but along with his line, “Life… finds a way,” his most memorable scene is when he reclines sexily with his shirt hanging open. In a somewhat dubious celebration of the film’s 25th anniversary, someone decided to recreate that moment as a giant statue.
The 25-foot gold statue is currently displayed outside Tower Bridge in London. The resulting photos are truly something to behold.
While it may not recreate the exact vibe you might hope to see from a sexy Goldblum statue, it’s certainly memorable. And as you might expect, it’s a publicity stunt.
The 331-pound statue was built by the British streaming service Now TV, to make sure absolutely everyone knows you can watch Jurassic Park on its app. Although for the most part, it’s just a source for more Goldblum memes.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor