- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
Why wait for the release of the movie Suicide Squad to let your supervillain side shine? Hot Topic‘s brand new fashion collection can help you feel like part of the unconventional comic book team whenever you want.
The new line includes 15 pieces, mostly inspired by DC Comics characters Harley Quinn and the Joker with some Katana items available as well. Ranging from jackets to dresses, the items appear to be a mix of clothes with designs inspired by the characters, and others are items we’ve seen appear on the characters themselves in what we’ve seen of the film.
Right now, the collection is available for preorder on Hot Topic’s website. According to the website, if you order during this period you’ll receive your pieces just in time for San Diego Comic-Con. With those pieces directly from the characters’ movie wardrobes, you can easily cosplay with the help of this line, especially if Harley Quinn fans add in some official hair dye.
The presale will end July 3, and the collection will be available online and in stores July 22 with plus-sizes only available online. You can see the rest of the line at HotTopic.com.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.