- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action 3 Years Ago
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians 3 Years Ago
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Today 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Today 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
Why wait for the release of the movie Suicide Squad to let your supervillain side shine? Hot Topic‘s brand new fashion collection can help you feel like part of the unconventional comic book team whenever you want.
The new line includes 15 pieces, mostly inspired by DC Comics characters Harley Quinn and the Joker with some Katana items available as well. Ranging from jackets to dresses, the items appear to be a mix of clothes with designs inspired by the characters, and others are items we’ve seen appear on the characters themselves in what we’ve seen of the film.
Right now, the collection is available for preorder on Hot Topic’s website. According to the website, if you order during this period you’ll receive your pieces just in time for San Diego Comic-Con. With those pieces directly from the characters’ movie wardrobes, you can easily cosplay with the help of this line, especially if Harley Quinn fans add in some official hair dye.
The presale will end July 3, and the collection will be available online and in stores July 22 with plus-sizes only available online. You can see the rest of the line at HotTopic.com.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.