- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 3 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 3 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? 3 Years Ago
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
Ahead of the holidays and next month’s theatrical release of Fantastic Beasts, Moleskine is releasing two limited-edition notebooks for fans. The clothbound notebooks are made to feel like the parchment paper that Hogwarts students use for schoolwork, and each of them has a gorgeous and distinguished look, making it hard for us not to just get both of them.
One of them references the Marauder’s Map that Harry obtains in Prisoner of Azkaban—as well as the message to unlock it, “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good”—and features pieces of the map and a set of (unmoving) footprints on the inside cover. The other version has burgundy cover that features Harry’s Patronus, a stag, and the incantation “Expecto Patronum.”
Each book contains an exclusive set of stickers and a paper band that you can use as a koozie for your bottle. And to tug at your heartstrings, these notebooks’ “In Case of Loss” page features a J and L for Harry’s parents, James and Lily Potter.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.