- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo 4 Years Ago
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
Things get crazy when you introduce a grappling hook into Grand Theft Auto
Everyone can use a grappling hook in their lives.
You can do pretty much anything in Grand Theft Auto. But sometimes a modder needs to come in to add something that the developers overlooked.
Consider, for example, the grappling hook from Just Cause 2.
Just like in Just Cause 2, you can use your grappling hook to attach two moving objects together, launch yourself up a skyscraper, and ride on vehicles.
It’s utter insanity.
This GTA mod is available for a free download, along with a bunch of other mods made by JulioNIB.
Screengrab via GTA X Scripting/YouTube
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.