- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Tuesday 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Tuesday 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Tuesday 8:08 AM
Things get crazy when you introduce a grappling hook into Grand Theft Auto
Everyone can use a grappling hook in their lives.
You can do pretty much anything in Grand Theft Auto. But sometimes a modder needs to come in to add something that the developers overlooked.
Consider, for example, the grappling hook from Just Cause 2.
Just like in Just Cause 2, you can use your grappling hook to attach two moving objects together, launch yourself up a skyscraper, and ride on vehicles.
It’s utter insanity.
This GTA mod is available for a free download, along with a bunch of other mods made by JulioNIB.
Screengrab via GTA X Scripting/YouTube
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.