- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material 3 Years Ago
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance 3 Years Ago
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
Class is a young-adult miniseries following four students at Coal Hill School, which Doctor Who fans will remember as companion Clara’s place of employment and a longtime staple of the series. The school has been involved in so many time-travel events that it’s attracted a malevolent entity that’s trying to break in though the walls of time and space.
The teaser for the Doctor Who Christmas special, meanwhile, gives us a behind-the-scenes look at the filming of the episode. Titled “Return of Doctor Mysterio,” the Doctor joins forces with a superhero.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.