- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. Werder Bremen online for free Today 3:00 AM
- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Friday 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Friday 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Friday 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Friday 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Friday 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Friday 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Friday 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Friday 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Friday 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Friday 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Friday 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Friday 9:43 AM
You Atari favorites have gone to breakfast in these Denny’s game remixes.
Denny’s, the 24-hour diner that recently engineered a Frankenfood quesadilla burger, has just released its first video games. Available through its iPhone and Android apps, the games are food-based takes on Atari classics.
Here’s the lineup, according to an announcement from Atari:
Hashteroids: You’re aboard the SS Denny’s Condiment Transport ship and the mission is clear: Deliver 40 tons of condiments to the 4th planet in sector 7d.
Centipup: Once upon a time, a young boy named Danny came across a bottle of syrup and with just a slight squeeze the bottle’s sticky contents had the power to turn anyone or anything into a fried egg.
Take-out: A wall made entirely of delicious Denny’s breakfast items appears blocking all the take-out orders from their rightful owners. The only way to feed customers is to break down that wall!
This is all part of a marketing effort to promote Denny’s new “Greatest Hits Remixed” menu in which popular classic American dishes are, well, remixed. If they’re anything like the Atari games, be prepared for lots of breakfast.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.