- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
You Atari favorites have gone to breakfast in these Denny’s game remixes.
Denny’s, the 24-hour diner that recently engineered a Frankenfood quesadilla burger, has just released its first video games. Available through its iPhone and Android apps, the games are food-based takes on Atari classics.
Here’s the lineup, according to an announcement from Atari:
Hashteroids: You’re aboard the SS Denny’s Condiment Transport ship and the mission is clear: Deliver 40 tons of condiments to the 4th planet in sector 7d.
Centipup: Once upon a time, a young boy named Danny came across a bottle of syrup and with just a slight squeeze the bottle’s sticky contents had the power to turn anyone or anything into a fried egg.
Take-out: A wall made entirely of delicious Denny’s breakfast items appears blocking all the take-out orders from their rightful owners. The only way to feed customers is to break down that wall!
This is all part of a marketing effort to promote Denny’s new “Greatest Hits Remixed” menu in which popular classic American dishes are, well, remixed. If they’re anything like the Atari games, be prepared for lots of breakfast.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.