- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? 6 Years Ago
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
Watch Christ Pratt explain the superhero alter egos for his costars
When put on the spot, he can get pretty creative.
BuzzFeed’s Whitney Jefferson gave him a bag full of cut-outs of his Parks and Recreation and GOTG costars and asked him to name each of their superhero alter egos along with what powers they would have as a fun way to end the interview.
They ranged from sentimental to downright hilarious. The at times odd names were enough to make the audience laugh, but then he tried explaining he tried explaining his choices. Here are just a few of his selections.
— Eric Geller (@ericgeller) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt on Will Ferrell’s superhero name: “Captain My Idol… No, I mean, Captain Midol.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— BuzzFeedEntmnt (@BuzzFeedEnt) July 30, 2014
“Zoe Saldana. She’s angle woman. She just looks good from every angle. Any angle you’re like, damn she looks good.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Rachel Zarrell (@rachelzarrell) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt says Brad Pitt’s superhero name would be “Money Balls” b/c “he charges you money to see his balls.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) July 30, 2014
You can watch the rest of Pratt’s fitting nicknames below (starts at 18:00).
Screengrab via Livestream
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.