- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for four months 5 Years Ago
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
Watch Christ Pratt explain the superhero alter egos for his costars
When put on the spot, he can get pretty creative.
BuzzFeed’s Whitney Jefferson gave him a bag full of cut-outs of his Parks and Recreation and GOTG costars and asked him to name each of their superhero alter egos along with what powers they would have as a fun way to end the interview.
They ranged from sentimental to downright hilarious. The at times odd names were enough to make the audience laugh, but then he tried explaining he tried explaining his choices. Here are just a few of his selections.
— Eric Geller (@ericgeller) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt on Will Ferrell’s superhero name: “Captain My Idol… No, I mean, Captain Midol.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— BuzzFeedEntmnt (@BuzzFeedEnt) July 30, 2014
“Zoe Saldana. She’s angle woman. She just looks good from every angle. Any angle you’re like, damn she looks good.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Rachel Zarrell (@rachelzarrell) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt says Brad Pitt’s superhero name would be “Money Balls” b/c “he charges you money to see his balls.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) July 30, 2014
You can watch the rest of Pratt’s fitting nicknames below (starts at 18:00).
Screengrab via Livestream
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.