- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 5 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Watch Christ Pratt explain the superhero alter egos for his costars
When put on the spot, he can get pretty creative.
BuzzFeed’s Whitney Jefferson gave him a bag full of cut-outs of his Parks and Recreation and GOTG costars and asked him to name each of their superhero alter egos along with what powers they would have as a fun way to end the interview.
They ranged from sentimental to downright hilarious. The at times odd names were enough to make the audience laugh, but then he tried explaining he tried explaining his choices. Here are just a few of his selections.
— Eric Geller (@ericgeller) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt on Will Ferrell’s superhero name: “Captain My Idol… No, I mean, Captain Midol.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— BuzzFeedEntmnt (@BuzzFeedEnt) July 30, 2014
“Zoe Saldana. She’s angle woman. She just looks good from every angle. Any angle you’re like, damn she looks good.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Rachel Zarrell (@rachelzarrell) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt says Brad Pitt’s superhero name would be “Money Balls” b/c “he charges you money to see his balls.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) July 30, 2014
You can watch the rest of Pratt’s fitting nicknames below (starts at 18:00).
Screengrab via Livestream
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.