- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Watch Christ Pratt explain the superhero alter egos for his costars
When put on the spot, he can get pretty creative.
BuzzFeed’s Whitney Jefferson gave him a bag full of cut-outs of his Parks and Recreation and GOTG costars and asked him to name each of their superhero alter egos along with what powers they would have as a fun way to end the interview.
They ranged from sentimental to downright hilarious. The at times odd names were enough to make the audience laugh, but then he tried explaining he tried explaining his choices. Here are just a few of his selections.
— Eric Geller (@ericgeller) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt on Will Ferrell’s superhero name: “Captain My Idol… No, I mean, Captain Midol.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— BuzzFeedEntmnt (@BuzzFeedEnt) July 30, 2014
“Zoe Saldana. She’s angle woman. She just looks good from every angle. Any angle you’re like, damn she looks good.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Rachel Zarrell (@rachelzarrell) July 30, 2014
Chris Pratt says Brad Pitt’s superhero name would be “Money Balls” b/c “he charges you money to see his balls.” #BuzzFeedBrews
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) July 30, 2014
You can watch the rest of Pratt’s fitting nicknames below (starts at 18:00).
Screengrab via Livestream
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.