- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
Behold the Cumberbunny! Benedict Cumberbatch is now an Easter treat
If you weren’t drooling for Cumberbatch before, wait until you see him as a chocolate rabbit.
BY LINDSAY MACDONALD
Insert off-color joke about how tasty Benedict Cumberbatch is here.
The “Cumberbunny” is the newest sensation to sweep the Internet, as news broke that an English chocolatier, Jen Lindsey-Clark, has created a new treat that mixes the dreaminess of Benedict Cumberbatch with the cuteness of a bunny.
This is the same chocolatier who, just last year made a life-size chocolate carving of Cumberbatch. Talk about an obsession!
If you’re willing to dish out £50 ($70 US) for the weirdest Easter gift you could ever find, your “Sherlock” fan friends will probably love you forever.
With the body and ears of a bunny and a bow-tie for style, the chocolate carving bears an almost creepy resemblance to Cumberbatch. The Cumberbunny appeals to all tastes, coming in white, milk and dark chocolate form.
You can buy them on the Chocolatician website, which describes the treat as “a delicious Belgian chocolate rabbit with a handsome face and a tasty bottom.” Uh huh, go on …
When asked if she plans to send Cumberbatch his very own Cumberbunny, Lindsey-Clarke tellsMetro.co.uk, “I’m planning to send one over to his mum, but not him.”
She adds, “He might think it’s weird eating his own face.”
Photo via Zap2it