- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
Give yourself a ‘Frozen’ makeover with this new Beautifully Disney collection
Give yourself a ‘Frozen’ makeover with this new Beautifully Disney collection.
When we spoke to Beautifully Disney merchandiser Lisa Bergman in October, she teased that the next cosmetics collection to debut in Disney Parks would be “quite ‘cool,’ full of shimmer and sparkle.” Our chilly suspicions about what these hints meant have finally been confirmed as the Disney Parks Blog has unveiled that the newest Beautifully Disney line is inspired by blockbuster hit Frozen.
The collection takes full advantage of the movie’s winter setting for its eyeshadows, lipsticks, and nail polishes. The nail polishes include Spiraling Snow, Frozen Queen, Miss Royal Pants, and Magnificent Power, all leaning toward the blue and silver end of the spectrum except for one. The mini-lipsticks are more vibrant in shades called Radiant Heart, Queen To Be, and Optimistic.
The eyeshadows include something new and something familiar this time. According to the blog, new to the collection is a Rollerball Eye Shadow set. One is a silver-toned color called Elegant Ice and the other a golden-toned color called Sparkling. The collection also has the usual eye shadow palette but with a new design showing colors on one side inspired by Anna and on the other colors inspired by Elsa. Shadows include Crystal Snowflake, Powers Unleashed, Touched By Magic, Follow Your Heart, and more.
The Beautifully Disney Frozen collection is available in stores at the Disney Parks and there’s no word yet about any items possibly making their way online. The collection released prior to this one was inspired by The Haunted Mansion.
Photo via Disney Parks Blog
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.