- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Fan-made trailer shows all the ‘Age of Ultron’ trailer scenes in chronological order
Burn every last second of ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer footage into your brain.
There are two types of Avengers fans right now: Sensible people who are pacing themselves because Age of Ultron isn’t out for another seven weeks and people who are already gorging themselves on cast interviews, trailers, and sneak previews.
If you fall into the latter category, this is the video for you.
YouTube user JohnnyB2K created a mega-trailer using all the Avengers: Age of Ultron footage that Marvel Studios has released to date. The result is a five minute chronological supercut of dialog snippets and explosions, and while it doesn’t tell us anything new, it’s pretty cool to watch.
This compilation video made us realize just how little we know about Age of Ultron‘s plot. Sure, we’ve known the basic premise for months, but the trailers seem to spend an awful lot of time on fight scenes and falling masonry. Anything could happen between those scenes.
We’re hoping the film itself isn’t too action-heavy, though. Marvel fans could do with a few more scenes like the one where all the Avengers hang out in Tony’s house and try to lift Mjolnir.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.