- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
What a week it’s been.
Ooh, y’all, it’s been a spicy one. Between Senate hearings and anonymous op-eds, the political world has been all a-Twitter. I absolutely intended that pun.
In this week’s episode, we break it all down for you: What happened at those social media hearings? Did Alex Jones and Marco Rubio get into a fight? Does Jack Dorsey have a nose ring? How do we feel about Colin Kaepernick’s Nike ad? And, more importantly, the memes!
And Jesus, what’s going on with these Brett Kavanaugh hearings?
Plus, the gang puts in their best guesses for who wrote that anonymous op-ed. Is it Kellyanne Conway? Jim Mattis? Mike Pence? Melania? We don’t get any closer to the truth!
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.