- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes 1 Year Ago
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
On this episode of We’re All Gonna Die, the gang speaks with Evan Greer, deputy director of Fight for the Future, and she explains what you can do to help save net neutrality. Hint: It’s time to be that annoying Facebook friend.
Later, we break down Mitt Romney’s baffling hot dog gaffe, ponder the origins of Stormy Daniels’ sex cult rumors, and ask whether or not President Donald Trump should win the Nobel peace prize for single-handedly ending war in Korea. All that, plus more Limp Bizkit asides than are needed.
- Senate Democrats officially kick off net neutrality fight
- Rhode Island wants to charge citizens $20 to access internet porn
- How net neutrality activists are going face-to-face with members of Congress
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.