- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
What better way to spend the holidays than owning the libs?
President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign gifted supporters a way to successfully win arguments against their “snowflake” relatives.
The campaign launched a website on Tuesday that helps supporters navigate–and ultimately win–Trump-related conversations when at the dinner table with Trump haters, according to CBS News. The website’s URL is even aptly dubbed SnowflakeVictory.com.
“We’ve all seen the news articles about liberal snowflakes being afraid to see their MAGA relatives at Christmas or holiday gatherings, so the Trump campaign wants people to be ready,” Trump campaign national secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in the statement to CBS News. “As 2019 draws to a close and 2020 approaches, President Trump and Americans are going to be winning, winning, and winning, and then winning some more!”
Each section consists of bullet points and a video about the respective talking point. The videos feature various members of the Trump campaign, including Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump, who he rallied to talk about how strong the economy is and the importance of building the wall.
At the bottom of the website, a disclaimer states it was paid for by “by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.”
- Convicted Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Instagrams from Trump holiday party
- Amid impeachment, Trump wants you to know his toilet is aces
- Trump, for some reason, talks about the size of the universe while bashing windmills
- Trump trolls Biden’s Latinx outreach campaign by claiming website, social media handles
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.