- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
Monica Lewinsky to deliver a TED Talk this month
Monica Lewinsky continues to break her decade-long silence.
Lewinsky, a self-proclaimed social activist, who was at the center of Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial after being accused of having affair with the then-president, is scheduled to speak at the TED 2015 Truth and Dare in Vancouver, Canada, on March 19.
“Monica Lewinsky advocates for a safer and more compassionate social media environment, drawing from her unique experiences at the epicenter of a media maelstrom in 1998” goes her TED biography.
In October Lewinsky spoke against cyberbullying at Forbes’ 30 Under 30 summit, where she referred to herself as “patient zero” of the Internet shaming era.
In her much-anticipated public address, the former mistress of President Clinton revealed her plans to launch a “cultural revolution” against online harassment.
Lewinsky launched her Twitter account Oct. 20 before speaking at the summit and has quickly gained over 70,000 followers.
Screengrab via Forbes/YouTube
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.