- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Tuesday 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Tuesday 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Tuesday 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Tuesday 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Tuesday 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Tuesday 1:12 PM
Media critic Howard Kurtz was convinced that the Daily Show host was colluding with the president. There was just one problem: There’s no evidence of that happening. So, in what might be his last big excoriation of the conservative TV network before he leaves the host chair on Thursday night, Stewart took Fox News to task once again for inventing a scandal where none exists.
By the way, after all this time, no one has responded to The Daily Show’s “50 Fox News lies in six seconds” Vine.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.