- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Atlanta man charged with threatening to kill the president
Jarvis Britton, 25, allegedly sent several tweets calling for Obama’s death.
An Atlanta man has been charged with threatening the life of the president after tweeting a message calling for his death.
“Lets kill the president F.E.A.R.”
Britton followed up that message with two more on Sept. 19, one of which also included the acronym F.E.A.R. which stands for Forever Enduring Always Ready, a group with plans to kill the president, the Washington Post reported.
“Serious question? If you knew about a terrorist group planning to kill the president, would you tell? I kinda wanna see if they can! F.E.A.R.”
“Yes you can kill a president with cyanide. who would put that in water/coffee?”
According to his Twitter and Facebook profiles, Britton has a penchant for taking photos of himself with his shirt off, and he often tweeted about training for a mixed martial arts fight. His hatred for Obama dates back to April 18 when he tweeted a photo of the president allegedly smoking along with the following message:
“Fuck OBAMA, this fake ass nigga smoked weed once also. Here’s Proof. Anti-Obama, Somebody off this fake cuban ass nigga.”
Photo via Twitter
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.