- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
Atlanta man charged with threatening to kill the president
Jarvis Britton, 25, allegedly sent several tweets calling for Obama’s death.
An Atlanta man has been charged with threatening the life of the president after tweeting a message calling for his death.
“Lets kill the president F.E.A.R.”
Britton followed up that message with two more on Sept. 19, one of which also included the acronym F.E.A.R. which stands for Forever Enduring Always Ready, a group with plans to kill the president, the Washington Post reported.
“Serious question? If you knew about a terrorist group planning to kill the president, would you tell? I kinda wanna see if they can! F.E.A.R.”
“Yes you can kill a president with cyanide. who would put that in water/coffee?”
According to his Twitter and Facebook profiles, Britton has a penchant for taking photos of himself with his shirt off, and he often tweeted about training for a mixed martial arts fight. His hatred for Obama dates back to April 18 when he tweeted a photo of the president allegedly smoking along with the following message:
“Fuck OBAMA, this fake ass nigga smoked weed once also. Here’s Proof. Anti-Obama, Somebody off this fake cuban ass nigga.”
Photo via Twitter
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.