- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
Atlanta man charged with threatening to kill the president
Jarvis Britton, 25, allegedly sent several tweets calling for Obama’s death.
An Atlanta man has been charged with threatening the life of the president after tweeting a message calling for his death.
“Lets kill the president F.E.A.R.”
Britton followed up that message with two more on Sept. 19, one of which also included the acronym F.E.A.R. which stands for Forever Enduring Always Ready, a group with plans to kill the president, the Washington Post reported.
“Serious question? If you knew about a terrorist group planning to kill the president, would you tell? I kinda wanna see if they can! F.E.A.R.”
“Yes you can kill a president with cyanide. who would put that in water/coffee?”
According to his Twitter and Facebook profiles, Britton has a penchant for taking photos of himself with his shirt off, and he often tweeted about training for a mixed martial arts fight. His hatred for Obama dates back to April 18 when he tweeted a photo of the president allegedly smoking along with the following message:
“Fuck OBAMA, this fake ass nigga smoked weed once also. Here’s Proof. Anti-Obama, Somebody off this fake cuban ass nigga.”
Photo via Twitter
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.