- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
According to the Daily Beast, Daniels’ May 8 Penthouse magazine cover will deem her the “Penthouse Pet of the Century,” but will also reveal the NSFW bits that 60 Minutes left out of her interview and her plans to donate her winnings to the healthcare provider that Trump and congressional Republicans have attempted to federally defund.
“We are really excited to have Stormy back on the cover of the magazine,” Kelly Holland, CEO and owner of Penthouse, told the Daily Beast. “She was a Penthouse Pet back in 2007, so we have a history with Stormy, and she has a good relationship with us.”
Dawn Laguens, executive vice president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, sent the Daily Dot the following statement regarding Daniels’ pledge:
“The Trump-Pence administration has spent more than a year cutting back access to birth control, eliminating protections for survivors of sexual assault, and trying to prevent patients from coming to Planned Parenthood for care—a trusted health care provider that 2.4 million people rely on each year, where one in five women will come for care in her lifetime. Ms. Daniels joins more than 11 million Americans who support Planned Parenthood. We’re glad to see Ms. Daniels recognize the importance of access to reproductive health care, even if the Trump-Pence administration does not.”
Editor’s Note: Updated to include Planned Parenthood’s statement.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.