- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo 1 Year Ago
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
In a much-anticipated interview with Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes, Stormy Daniels finally spoke at length about her alleged affair with President Donald Trump.
Daniels said she came on 60 Minutes because she wanted “set the record straight” and that she was perfectly fine not speaking, but was upset with people accusing her of being in this for money.
In her interview, Daniels spoke about the threats she’d received since speaking out.
Daniels said that an unnamed individual harassed her on behalf of Trump in 2011 after she spoke with InTouch magazine about the affair.
“A guy walked up on me and said to me, ‘Leave Trump alone. Forget the story,’” Daniels said. “And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, ‘That’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.’ And then he was gone.”
In the interview, Daniels discussed her decision to take a payment from Trump after their affair, and her experience since she’s spoken out about the president.
Daniels placed blame for intimidating tactics she was on the receiving end of in the runup to the 2016 election on Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen.
“I’m not exactly sure who they were. I believe it to be Michael Cohen.”
She also directly referenced the report that she spanked the president with a copy of Forbes he was on the cover of, saying it had happened, but that she’d done it in jest.
You can watch the full interview here.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]