- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Piotr Swat/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Police in a New Jersey town is reportedly investigating a girl for Snapchatting videos of her throwing her dog on a trampoline multiple times.
The video, shared on Snapchat and then re-shared on Facebook by one user Allie Torney, shows a short clip of numerous videos of her throwing two dogs (separately) on a trampoline. At least one of the dogs is seen trying to run away.
The first video is captioned “anddd their back.” The video was then shared on another user’s Snapchat, with the caption, “‘I would never hurt them intentionally the dog fell off my shoulder .. ‘ umm okay.”
It was then shared by Torney on Facebook on Tuesday and has since received 18,000 views.
“Make this go viral: poor dogs to think i work with someone like this,” she wrote in the description. “Absolutely disgusting.”
The alleged abuser has been identified as a 17-year-old by Heavy.com, though her name is not available. She reportedly claimed in a Facebook post that the dog fell off her shoulder onto a pile of laundry. She’s received messages on her Facebook page from people shaming her for her abuse, according to Heavy.com.
The Washington Township Police department is investigating the matter, according to Heavy.com. It is not clear if anyone else is being investigated. As can be seen in the video, at least one other person is involved in the abuse. The camera moves down and back up during the video, implying that it was being recorded by another person present at the scene.
- The best Snapchat hacks, tips, tricks, and secret functions
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- How to unblock someone on Snapchat
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque