- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
When Caitlyn Jenner broke the Internet with her Vanity Fair cover last week, some celebrities responded in less than diplomatic fashion. (We’re looking at you, Snoop Dogg.) But the adorable children in this video know that what matters most is who Caitlyn Jenner is on the inside.
Created by SheKnows, the video features a diverse group of children viewing and responding to two disparate images of Jenner. The first is Jenner as a young, muscular athlete, during her Olympic days. The second is a glamor shot from Jenner’s Vanity Fair shoot, featuring Jenner wearing sunglasses and red lipstick.
An adult off-screen then tells the children that the photos are of the same person. Their responses are absolutely precious.
While some of the children are surprised by the reveal, they quickly adapt to the news and offer words of acceptance for Jenner.
“If it’s who she wants to be, it’s who she should be,” offers one girl.
They even had some choice words for media outlets like Fox News, which have had negative things to say about Jenner’s transformation.
“I think they’re just scared of change,” muses one boy. “I think they just want things to stay the same because they don’t know how to handle it.” Truer words were never spoken.
Screengrab via SheKnows/YouTube
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.