- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
When Caitlyn Jenner broke the Internet with her Vanity Fair cover last week, some celebrities responded in less than diplomatic fashion. (We’re looking at you, Snoop Dogg.) But the adorable children in this video know that what matters most is who Caitlyn Jenner is on the inside.
Created by SheKnows, the video features a diverse group of children viewing and responding to two disparate images of Jenner. The first is Jenner as a young, muscular athlete, during her Olympic days. The second is a glamor shot from Jenner’s Vanity Fair shoot, featuring Jenner wearing sunglasses and red lipstick.
An adult off-screen then tells the children that the photos are of the same person. Their responses are absolutely precious.
While some of the children are surprised by the reveal, they quickly adapt to the news and offer words of acceptance for Jenner.
“If it’s who she wants to be, it’s who she should be,” offers one girl.
They even had some choice words for media outlets like Fox News, which have had negative things to say about Jenner’s transformation.
“I think they’re just scared of change,” muses one boy. “I think they just want things to stay the same because they don’t know how to handle it.” Truer words were never spoken.
Screengrab via SheKnows/YouTube
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.