- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges 4 Years Ago
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story 4 Years Ago
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name 4 Years Ago
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Today 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Today 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Today 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Today 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Today 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
Couple playing basketball at Target is the definition of #relationshipgoals
The couple that plays (basketball) together stays together.
This is YouTube vlogger Qias Omar and his girlfriend.
To commemorate the NBA finals, the two went on a shopping trip to Target. Omar brings a ball along for the trip, imagining the shopping cart as a basket and his girlfriend as a defensive opponent. He makes grandiose efforts to get the ball in the cart, falling over and “fouling” his girlfriend. And bless her heart, she’s having as much fun as he is.
They are, of course, wearing basketball regalia for the occasion, with Omar repping the Warriors and his girlfriend repping the Cavaliers. Here’s what it’s like to improvise a basketball game at Target with your beloved:
It bears mentioning that this is the second such video that Omar and his girlfriend has made. You can watch their first basketball-in-Target video here.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.