- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support 3 Years Ago
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
Today marks the first day of the PSL season. Let us celebrate—or bring the hate.
Like a wall, or talk of walls on bordering countries, the pumpkin spice latte divides us all. There are the gleeful lovers, the cynical haters, even the political protesters. But every year, the PSL returns, just like the hurricane and flu season, to mark our entrance into autumn and our long, dark march into winter.
And today is that day of PSL’s arrival. Starbucks announced the official beginning of the 13th (!!) pumpkin spice latte season, and of course the internet did it’s best internetting by rejoicing, trolling, and meming.
We’ve got the lovers:
A photo posted by Sparkle In Pink (@sparkleinpink) on
The health-concerned haters and tastemakers:
The political protesters:
The summer clingers:
The meme makers:
A photo posted by Elyse RohrerBudiash L.AcDiplOM (@cherryblossom_healingarts) on
A photo posted by Ashley Harrison (@ashleynicoleharrison) on
And those who just want a whole latte peace on earth:
Whether you’re sticking to your flat white or bandwagoning on the PSL, cheers to all!
Lyz Lenz is currently the managing editor of the Rumpus. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Jezebel, the Columbia Journalism Review, and Mashable.